Friday, October 30, 2009

User Feedback .... about my E-Card

Hi there, I would like to share about some user evaluation here so I need you guys feedback about my E-Card Icon and Buttons

My E-Card was following the theme as Hari Raya however I wanna put into a new type of design which coming in more modern nor high-tech looks but at the same time with some non-statical look for the icons

So here the question coming through....

In your opinion which of the Icon Design which more suite for the taste as the "cool" or "silverish" theme on Selamat Hari Raya E-Card?

1
2
3
4
5

all looks ... >.<


Secondly (personal opinion) any ideal or sharing for improvement?

1 comment:

  1. the silverish theme looks much cooler than the plain black ones. it'll be better if applied with the features of 2 and 3.

    to improve ar, i thought hari raya is over liao and u haven start ur deepavali ver. next will be xmas ver...so i hope u hav an idea

    ReplyDelete

Hit Counter